Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I have been tagged

so someone loves me :) I was actually tagged on my creative site so I will do a duplicate post I think:

Seven things people don't know about me:

Well, that's go to be a difficult one because over the years I have confessed to all my sins I think.

1 I was a terrible thief when I was younger. I would steal from my Mum's wallet and my poor sister, Julie would end up with the blame. Not only did I steal from my Mum, I stole from shops, just candy but it was frequent, until maturity hit at about 11 and I just stopped. Never stolen since.

2. I would lie on my bed at the age of 11 (I remember because it was in my bedroom in Ashford, Kent, we moved the following year), close my eye, thinking all this must be a dream and really I was still 10. Before the periods started, before the weight piled on and before I felt so miserable.

3. I can count on one hand the number of people I have seen since the New Year (apart from my family), yes, my dears, my life is that dull.

4. I hate broad beans, even the smell of them makes me feel queasy.

5. I have a half brother but I have never met him or seen him but I know what his kids look like because of the Internet.

6. I mumble, badly.

7. In my first year at college, I found my room-mate's diary and read it. Its true, you never read anything good about yourself. She didn't like me and she liked me even less once I read her diary. We didn't speak to each other for the rest of the term which was about 6 wks. Painful to say the least.

Now I have to tag 5 other people.

Heather James - art on the run

Sue - Randoms Blethers

Angelcat - the adventures of Angelcat

Well at the moment, I can only think of these 3 but I will pass on the challenge to 2 other people

2 comments:

Timaree said...

Sounds to me like your early life was filled with some unhappy issues. I hope most of them have been resolved. I don't see anyone except my husband unless you count store clerks! Thank goodness for the internet.

I hope you can find your credentials. That's awful to lose the education records you have.

Middle Child said...

I reached puberty at 11 so I know how you felt...it was a shocker to not look like a child when I still was.... I used to steal from shops...mainly chewing gum and chocolate...but stopped when I got caughte...and never stole again...

I am also a person with few people around me...I like it that way and am not lonely for people, just very lonely for Don and I can't have him back so....

You just sound very human...something we all have in common