Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Back to the drawing board

as I had an interview yesterday and although I wasn't actually rejected, I also didn't get the job.
Apparently I was considered a call back - in the event of a suitable position becoming available they will call me back, so there is hope.



Not really sure what to make of that to be honest. It was a level entry job as an psychiatric nursing assistant at the State Hospital in Austin. I admit it isn't the ideal job as I have years of experience in this field but with no recognisable certificates, on my application forms I'm not going to be hired as therapist or a nurse. So it was good jumping off position as with working experience here, I might be able to get my Art therapy qualification recognised without the transcript.



On the subject of the transcript if anyone can find the transcripts of the first few years of the Art therapy school in Edinburgh, please let the current college know. I have been trying on and off for the last 6 yrs to get information for my transcripts but with no joy. Apparently, on the merge with Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh, all records of the first few years were lost. That's OK, if you don't move to another country but if you do, you need a transcript of what you studied. No records, No transcript, so effectively I have lost 2 yrs of education down the drain!

All I want to do at the moment is eat Chocolate but fortunately, the car is in the garage get a gazillions things done to it which means no shopping today.

0 comments: