Sunday, March 11, 2007

A fun Quiz




Your Dominant Thinking Style: Exploring



You thrive on the unknown and unpredictable. Novelty is your middle name.

You are a challenger. You tend to challenge common assumptions and beliefs.



An expert inventor and problem solver, you approach everything from new angles.

You show people how to question their models of the world.

I think this is how I would like to be but I am not sure it is exactly me.
I also did this quiz and it really come up with a surprise answer:



You Are Austin



A little bit country, a little bit rock and roll.

You're totally weird and very proud of it.

Artistic and freaky, you still seem to fit in... in your own strange way.



Famous Austin residents: Lance Armstrong, Sandra Bullock, Andy Roddick

How weird, as Pflugerville is a dormitory town, north of Austin.

0 comments: