Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My back is killing me today

so I really need to find a better seat that I am using at the moment for my online class in exploring embroidery stitches. I must admit I am addicted to this task at the moment, every available minute (or least until my eyes say 'give us a rest') doing various stitches.

Trouble is that I am doing it in my reclining chair which I am convinced, is bad for my back. Its ironic really as the chairs (2 matching) were bought because of Gordon's bad back. Guess what! He doesn't use them.


He has variety of reasons why not but I suspect they just hurt his back. As they are leather reclining seats,I suspect we wont be getting any more chairs for a while, so I am stuck with them!

Anyway that is what I am doing at the moment. This afternoon I will be picking up Emily from school and we will go looking for Prom Dresses. This really brings it home that she is almost finished school and I really should be looking for that elusive job!

If you want to see my creative endeavours I have created a new blog just for that

1 comments:

Middle Child said...

I have suffered from back pain since i was 28 - now 53...tried to shift a 44 gallon drum full of sstuff...there was no one else...and it felt like a zipper going along my spine...

the vertebrea have now fused so less episodes but can't bend for very long or it seizes painfully...only people who have had it kknow how devastating it is.