Saturday, February 17, 2007

Quiz

Lifted this from another blog and I like it plus I never get tagged.



What curse words do you use the most?

The F*** and S*** word mainly or bloody Hell oh and cr** but I don't like to swear as its really just a lazy way of expressing yourself. Or so I was told by my parents.

Do you own an i-pod?

No but I do have a MP3 player which I listen to most nights just before I sleep.

What time is your alarm clock set to?

Our alarm is set to 6am Mon-Fri just because Gordon has to go work. I get up, make a pot of coffee and then return to bed. I normally get up between 7.30-7.45 depending whether I fall back to sleep or not. If its 7.30 "it a do I really have to " reaction. If its 7.45 its a mad dash to the shower.


Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture?



Most definitely take the picture.

What was the last movie you watched?

Pan's Labyrinth. Brilliant movie and not the children's fanasty story that it appears to be on the trailers shown on TV. Most definitely not a kids movie.

What cd is currently in your player?

In my art room I have probably got something by K D Lang at the moment.

Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?

regular. I prefer whole milk to drink but being the modern overweight model of a human that I am now, we usually have 1% milk for coffee and cereal.

Has anyone told you a secret this week?

Yes indirectly, and its one that concerns me a lot as it involves a life choice by a young person and its not a good or safe one.

When was the last time you had - Starbucks?

Can't remember sometime last summer I suspect.

Can you whistle?

Yes, very well but badly out of tune

What are you looking forward to?

Having Lunch with my eldest daughter in San Marcos.

Did you watch cartoons when you were little?

Yes..the Flintstones, Tom and Gerry and The Yogi Bear Show

Do you own any band t-shirt

Yes my son bought me a Police Tshirt a few christmases back.

What will you be doing in an hour?

Driving to San Marcos

What was the last song you heard?

Whatever in the background at the moment, listening to KUT

Last time you cried?

Can't remember

Desktop or laptop?

Desktop

Desiring any new ink?

?

What’s the weather like?

Beautiful blue skies , slight breeze and soaring temps compares to last few days.

What were you doing an hour ago?

Reading the blogline updates. Never so busy at the weekend, people have more important things to do than blog. Sad Me eh!

How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

I like at least 6-7 but to get that I have to rely on sleeping pills which is a bummer. If I don't take them I am lucky to sleep 2 hours.

Do you eat breakfast daily?

Yes mostly cereal with 2 tbsps of Branwheat.

What did you do last night?

Mostly watched TV, a tivo episode of ER, Bill Mahr and I gessoed 2 more pages of an altered book I am preparing. Sorted out some floss for an online class I start next week.

Do you use sarcasm?

What the lowest form of wit? of course I do!

Do you like mustard?

No, hate the stuff!

Do you sleep on your side/back/stomach?

Mostly side sometime back

Do you watch the news?

Most definitely but the US news is crap on the whole so have watch BBC news on BBC America at 5pm each day to get the real news. For the lighter side but definitely very insightful points of the News, we watch the Daily show with John Stewart and the Stephen Colbert Show.

How did you get one of your scars?

the most recent is from a mole I had removed 2 weeks ago. I have lived with this mole most of my adult life but my doctor was concerned it was changing. Thankfully it was ok but it did have some precancerous cell in it so as far as I am concerned it was a close call and reminds me to appy sunscreen each day.

0 comments: