Friday, February 23, 2007

a brief post

Its that time of year again.......filing




This has been piling up over the year (yes just a year)and I kept making vague attempts to do it but now Tax time is here and somewhere in this heap are just few receipts I need. The rest is mostly medical billing statements which seem come in triplicate!

By the end of next week that lot will be filed away and we start on the next year. When we moved here in 2000 we had small box file for papers we kept but now for some reason we have two 2 drawer file cabinets which are almost full.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, rather you than me, that's one job I shall be leaving to hubby this year me thinks lol - good luck, hope you are doing well?

joanne

Middle Child said...

Its called drowning in a sea of paper and its getting bloody well ridiculuous...my mum and dad had a large hanging bit of wire over the rafter in the laundry...when a bill was paid it would go on that wire... It just got fuller and fuller...can't recal seeing themwith it all spread out like I have to do and you obviously...