Monday, February 04, 2008

Nobody appears to be reading this

but I will write anyway.

Had a good weekend after having a lousy weekend, only blight has been my shoulder. I was reaching out for something and I felt this huge cramp like pain in my shoulder. Since then I have a soreness at a particular point and cannot raise my arm above my shoulder height without pain. I will see how it goes during the week and take some ibuprofen, hoping its just a pinched tendon.

Didn't do anything in particular over the weekend, just got on with some of my projects, nearly finishing 2 which I have decided I need to finish before I start the 3 I have lined up to do. I caught up with all the TIF blogs and have been trying to keep to the ones which have TIF (take in further) challenge which I am doing this year but sometimes the headings are so intriguing you just have to look.

Other things I have decided to do are, restrict my Internet to the morning up to 9am and complete the filing by the end of this month. The last one might not seem much but you haven't seen my filing pile. Once that is done, I can sort out the kids accounts and work out exactly how much allowance or not they have left for the year. Hopefully at the end of this month, I will be employed (I have an interview but given my history, not too hopeful) and then I will need to be more organised about life.

Anyway its 8.54am here now, so better close this down.

0 comments: