Friday, December 07, 2007

I am in ?

At the moment I am sitting at a bar using the free internet that is provided. I have been here since Tuesday and I must admit much to my amazement, I missing Gordon like a lost limb.

Why am I here? Its my Mum and Dad's goldern wedding anniversary celebration tomorrow and they do not know I am here:) Its all a grand surprised organised by my youngest sister and I,

So what have I been doing in the meantime. Well, I arrived in the UK, last Friday at London Gatwick but quickly flew up to Glasgow (quickly in that I waited patiently for 8 hrs for my flight) to stay with my Father-in-law.

Anyway, I will write more once I arrived back in Austin on 12th Dec. Hopefully I wont be going nuts by then. I really miss all the wry quips Gordon comes up with as we are going about life. A single life is not for me!!!

1 comments:

Middle Child said...

I agree...they grow on you like mould or faery dust but grow they do and its how its meant to be...a few das down the road you may be curisng at each other, and then dewy eyed and in love again. Married life is grand.