Monday, March 05, 2007

As you can see

if you are regular to this blog I suddenly have a lot more posts. This is because I have been busy copying old posts from my other blog with I don't use now. It just been sitting there for several months, lost in the wilderness of abandoned blogs.

I must admit I have slightly obsessive streak in me and once I get an idea in my head I pursue with heady abandonment for several days, by which hopefully the task has been done or I have gotten bore with it.

Anyway apart from pasting posts and comments from the past, I have also been getting on with my stitching and realising that Word press is much better not attached to SBC Yahoo as my previous blog was. So I have moved my artsy page to a Word press blog and with all my older post here now (or they will be by the end of the week) I can cancel my SBC Yahoo account.

An update on the dog attack.

Angus is getting back to his normal self
Gordon doesn't appear to have any infection in his finger from the dog bites
The dog has still not be seen or heard of since
And here is me in glorious technicolour




1 comments:

Middle Child said...

Wow, Jacui...its a bewdy.